Safari Xpress – TSA3SN
- Serengeti National Park
- World heritage site and 7th world wide wonder
- The spectacle of predator versus prey dominates Tanzania’s greatest park – the famed Serengeti.
- Its name comes from the language of the Masai which means “endless plains” and its landscapes depict the mythical image of an Africa of large spaces, profound blue skies dotted with clouds, cool sunrises and fire red sunsets.
- Ngorongoro Crater
- The world’s sixth-largest unbroken caldera
- Some three million years ago, a giant volcano erupted and collapsed, setting forth the world’s largest unbroken caldera, sinking 600 meters and spanning 260 square kilometers
- 600-metre high Rift Valley escarpment
- Best times: Track all year round
- Game drives: Guaranteed window sea
- Serengeti National Park
Day 1: Serengeti
Today our Xpress Safari adventure begins! Starting in Arusha we will transfer to the famous Serengeti National Park for an afternoon game drive. We will then stop for a boxed lunch and continue our journey in the search for Africa’s Wild Cats! As the sun is beginning to set over the Savannah horizon we will drive to our stay for the beautiful African sunset dinner and overnight under the stars.
Accommodation type: Luxury Tented Camp or Lodge
Recommended Accommodation: Tortilis Tented Camp
Day 2: Ngorongoro Crater
After an early breakfast and checkout, we will transfer to Ngorongor with an en-route game drive. Driving along the Crater’s rim to the entry point we shall descend onto the Crater floor for a crater tour. At middy, we will stop for boxed lunch, then after continue our game game before ascending the Ngorongoro Crater wall further driving out to our final stay in Tanzania’s wild.
Recommended Accommodation: Tanzania Ric Lodge (Eco-friendly lodge on a coffee estate)
Day 3: Transfer to Arusha – Trip extension Options
After enjoying a freshly brewed cup of coffee at Tanzania Ric Lodge we shall start heading back to Arusha. The views never end though on you way back we will get an opportunity to stop briefly at the Lake Manyara view Point before descending the great rift valley.
Sadly, it is time to wish farewell to your safari companions as you prepare for your next adventure. You may wish to exchange contacts or take some final photographs, to help preserve fond memories of an extraordinary safari. We hope you have enjoyed your adventures in Tanzania and ticking-off your safari bucket list with the Tanzania Serengeti Adventure team. Hope to see you again soon! Karibu tena!
- Add a hot air balloon ride to your safari.
- Extend your trip with a beach excursion to Zanzibar island or Mount Kilimanjaro Climb
- Additional accommodation can be arranged for an extra cost.
- Airport transfers can be arranged for an extra cost.
April | May March | November to December 15 January | February | June to October | December 16 to 31
Additional extra cost for the entire trip:
- Festive Christmas December 24/25/26/31 and January 1: US$ 40,-per person per night
- Easter Supplement: US$ 35,-per person per night (March 25 to 28 inclusive)
- All National park entry fees, subject to government changes
- Ngorongoro Conservation Entry Fee
- Ngorongoro Crater service fee
- Professional and experience English speaking guide
- Excellent Meal Plan: 2 breakfast, 2 lunch or lunch boxes, 2 dinner
- Safari shared 4×4 vehicle with pop up roof, each person guaranteed window seat
- 2 nights unique different accommodation experience, room with private shower and flush toilet
- 1 bottle Mineral water whilst on game drives
- International flights from home and back
- Travel insurance
- Extra Mineral drinking water and drinks
- Tips for the safari driver and lodge waiters, room attendants, tented camp crew
- Laundry and Telephone
- Tourist Visa for Tanzania
- Items of personal nature and all not mentioned in cost included, Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of park fees and/or taxes
- Accommodation on the day before the tour departs
- Accommodation on the last day
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Private vehicle – on request
3 Days | Safari Xpress
Lions roaming in Serengeti National Park, Tanzania
Copyright © 2016 Tanzania Serengeti Adventure Ltd. - All Rights Reserved